André van der Hoek
Parking is available in the Anteater Parking Structure, which is located on the corner of East Peltason Drive and Anteater Drive. Entrance into the Anteater Parking Structure is on Anteater Drive. Please visit http://www.uci.edu/visit/maps.php (static maps) or http://www.parking.uci.edu/maps/imap.cfm (interactive map) for more information.
Parking permits are required 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and parking regulations are enforced. Short term parking permits may be purchased from the vending machine located on East Peltason Drive between Campus Drive and Pereira Drive. Long term parking permits can be purchased from the main parking office between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Parking permits must be displayed in the windshield at all times.
If you have questions or need additional information, please call (949) 824-2901.
Directions from the Anteater Parking Structure
The Department of Informatics is located in Donald Bren Hall, building 314, on the fifth floor. Donald Bren Hall is within walking distance of the Anteater Parking Structure (see directions.pdf):
- Walk towards the southwest corner of the Anteater Parking Structure
- Exit the structure and walk down the pathway that leads to the sidewalk along East Peltason Drive
- Walk west along East Peltason Drive towards the Engineering Gateway building
- Walk through the Engineering Gateway archway, down the stairs
- Turn west at the Engineering Plaza
- Walk past the Java City coffee shop
- Donald Bren Hall is right in front of you